Park Ranger task days
Project Date(s): June 2026
Rangers look after Ealing’s parks and green spaces, working with volunteers, community and corporate groups to maintain and enhance spaces for nature. When you volunteer with the Rangers, you will learn and use skills that help to manage our habitats for wildlife, meet new friends, and be active outdoors.
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness as walking, bending, digging, pulling and lifting are usually involved (we will show you the correct techniques).
- You will receive a safety and task briefing at the start of each session.
- Please wear clothes suitable for gardening and the weather.
- Sturdy shoes or boots are the most appropriate footwear for your safety.
- All tools and gloves will be provided.
- Bring a water bottle to rehydrate
Join the Rangers every Tuesday 10am – 1pm and also on some Thursdays and Saturdays. Corporate groups can arrange bespoke volunteering tasks.
Contact the Parks team: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to join the mailing list to hear about upcoming volunteering events and activities in parks.
Ealing Council Offices, Uxbridge Road, London, UK