A source of key data and information about the London Borough of Ealing to help you understand your local community and know your audience.
Ealing and Hounslow Community and Voluntary Service (EHCVS) is a registered charity supporting over 800 Local voluntary and community groups in Ealing. They have been supporting local community action for over 35 years.
Their key activities include:
- Supporting local people to volunteer
- Helping local community groups apply for funding
- Providing training for local community reps
- Supporting Ealing Community Network as a core local `community voice`
- Supporting West London Network by bringing together voluntary groups across 7 West London boroughs
- Providing community information and e-newsletters
- Supporting the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- Supporting a West London Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Project.