What they offer
We're here to support community and environmental improvement projects.Applications are considered for three areas of work which qualify for funding :
- Public Amenities
- Historic Buildings, Structures or Sites
SUEZ Communities Trust provides funds to not-for-profit organisations to undertake work that is eligible under the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF).
To be eligible to apply to SUEZ Communities Trust an organisation must:
- Own or hold a lease for the project site with at least 5 years remaining.
- Projects should be based at a project site which must be owned or leased by the applying organisation. If the applying organisation neither owns the project site, nor has a lease with a minimum of 5 years remaining, it is not eligible to apply for SUEZ Communities Trust funding. The lease must be active before any application is made.
- Letters of intent or draft ,Lease agreements are not accepted.
- Be run on a not for profit basis.
- The applying organisation and the project site must be run on a not for profit basis. Not-for profit organisations could include community groups, parish councils, charities, community interest companies, sports clubs, community associations, local authorities and voluntary organisations.
- If your project site has received SUEZ Communities Trust funding within the last 3 years then a new application will not be considered until three years has elapsed from the date the previous funding agreement was signed.